Organized by the community effort of American of American Lutheran, Heartland Community and Sacred Heart Churches.
WHEN: July 29th-August 2nd
WHERE: American Lutheran Church, 801 Monroe
WHO: Children who have completed pre-school-5th Grade may attend!
Early registration deadline is Sunday, June 17. Grab a registration form at church. Come and see us Thursday night in the City Park during Festival of Trails Family Night, June 14th and watch for our float in the parade on June 15!
• Sunday, July 29th, @ 5 pm: Community Potluck at the City Park
• Monday, July 30-Thursday, August 2: Community meal served from 5-5:50 pm at American Lutheran Church, free will donations accepted.
• Class time for students: Monday-Thursday 5:50 pm - 8 pm
• Students who have completed pre-school-5th grade may attend! ** Students who have completed 5th grade may register as a Junior Helper or a Student at the guardian's discretion.
• EARLY REGISTRATION FEE: $8/child or $20 for three or more children if received by Sunday, June 17
• LATE REGISTRATION FEE: $10/child or $25 for three or more children
• Turn registration and fees into any of the three churches: American Lutheran, Hearland Community or Sacred Heart.
• Or, bring them to Festival of Trails Family Night in the Park on Thursday, June 14
• Or, mail your registration to: Andrea Werner, 5426 18th Ave., Mount Auburn, IA 52313
• Make checks payable to: LPC COMMUNITY VBS
Would you like to help? Do you enjoy kids? Ready to share the love of Jesus? If the answer is yes, then whe have a job for you! (NO teaching required!!!!) Pick up a volunteer registration form at church or visit our Facebook Pages: "LPC Community VBS" and "LPC Community VBS Volunteers"